Sunday, June 27, 2010

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

Michael Buble raised the question that is burning in the minds of thousands, maybe millions, of people worldwide: "How can you mend a broken heart?"  That answer comes in different forms for different people.  Some people turn to alcohol to numb the pain, but that doesn't improve the situation any.  Some people turn to food, but that just gets you fat which definitely doesn't help the problem.  Then there are the select few that turn to a higher power.  That's my source of healing, God.  He knows what's going on in your life and he knows how you will get out of the valley you're currently in.  I find myself asking God, at this time in my life; just as the song states: "Please help me mend my broken heart, And let me live again"  I want to live! I want to breathe and feel whole again. But love does crazy things to people and it's incredibly difficult to mend a heart that is broken from a lover. As it says in Psalms 34:18: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."  I pray that God would flow into my life and help mend this broken heart of mine. Amen. Thanks guys for listening to what I'm going through right now. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment