Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All Work Makes Me A Bored Boy

I finally landed a job last week.  I work in the mall in a booth kiosk for a company called Goldman's.  We buy gold, silver, and platinum.  The hours are perfect for me since I'm doing summer school and the pay is decent also.  But, when I don't have any customers, the day can go by really really slow.  The one benefit of having a slow day is that I get to people watch.  The mall is the perfect place to see what kind of people live in your city.  I've seen people from all walks of life and I must say that I'm enjoying it thoroughly.  As people walk by you can hear a snippet of their conversations and they range from depressing to absolutely hilarious.  This is why I love people so much.  Everyone is different but as long as you accept people for who they are, you can enrich your life with their experiences and knowledge.  So next time you are passing by someone, just take a second and say hi.  You'll be surprised at what results you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment