Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Month Til School? Are you serious?

Well it's almost the end of July so that means school is that much closer to us.  How awful does that sound?  Even though I'll be entering my last year of school, I still hate thinking about going back.  But I have met some amazing people and made some incredible memories during my time at school.  I would not trade them for anything in the world.  So this post is kind of random but I just thought I'd share what's on my mind today.  Also, with summer almost over, I am starting to think about what I've done and how much stuff I never did.  I would have loved to go home, rent a boat for the weekend and hit up the lake, catch a Springfield Cardinals game, see more movies, etc etc.  But my summer has been filled with two semesters of summer school, work, and that's about it.  I did however get away for the July 4th weekend and spent an awesome three days with my friends and their family in Ohio.  That has probably been the highlight of my summer.  Oh and let's not forget the NBA draft and summer league!  Blazers in 2011 baby!  Now if only I had the same confidence in my Seahawks lol.  Well hope everyone's summer is going well and if you still have things to cross off your summer to do list, you better hop on it!  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment